vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 8 Answers Jun 3 in Community

I never have had a dog, and I never plan to have one. That'd change my life much too much. dogs are simpering slaves, and I don't need them.

Best Answer

You're cute, but now i know i couldn't date you

Best Answer

Choosing a dog instead of pretty girls who don't want to be around dogs is a bad choice. I'm not a slave to anyone, so I don't suit men who love dogs.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

I speak my native Italian, and I also speak English, French, German and Spanish well. What language is "Lol"? I know some Chinese, Japanese and Russian, but that doesn't sound like any of them.

Best Answer

That stands for "laughing out loud." Where do you live?

Best Answer

Yes, she help me get through many deployments in my family. So many, they bought me another!

Best Answer

Yes. She's a real buddy. Though sometimes I feel as though she's in it for food.

Best Answer

lol. That would be heartbreaking

Best Answer

Delusion is my buddy.

Best Answer

Yep. Our neighbors dog used to poop in our yard, so their yard was poop free. Now our dog poops in their yard and all thing s are now equal.

Best Answer

No. I've always had dogs.

Best Answer

oh. Hey if I said you were pretty would you stop making smart comments on my questions? lol

Best Answer

I'll ...never...stop....

Best Answer

I don't know. It's only been about a couple months.

Best Answer