VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 6 Answers Jun 17, 2012

I am sure that animals are NOT here "just for us humans to use", although the Christian Bible sort of gives that impression. And the reason for that, I believe, was that the human editors of the Bible WANTED the use of animals, so couldn't very well advocate the opposite! And all this was part of the manipulation agenda of the Maleficent Reptilian beings who have had humanity in their grasp for thousands of years.... get the humans to make more karma, and they'll never be able to get free!<br />
To my understanding, the physical forms of life-ex<x>pression (such as plants, animals, humans) are here to express and get experience on the physical level of the Universe. Each of these forms - or "Kingdoms" - have different characteristics and different purposes in the planetary scheme of things.<br />
For instance, the Plant Kingdoms provide the basics that we need in the form of oxygen and foodstuffs; and while few of them are free to move around, nonetheless they DO have conscious awareness and can be communicated with by a human who takes the trouble to train themselves. Some of the trees in particular have long lives and are historians / libraries in their own way.<br />
The Animal Kingdom members are able to be mobile, and many (the 4-limbed ones) have body construction and chemistry very like us. They, too, have their part to play in the various natural environments - the Carbon Cycle, the Nitrogen Cycle, and so on. They are a step up in conscious awareness from the Plants, and they operate mostly from INSTINCT - they have a "Group Soul" or single over-riding non-physical Being ensouling each species.<br />
The Human Kingdom has orders of magnitude more capable consciousness, and each individual Human has its own soul. The physical body is like an animal's, because that design works well on the physical plane; but this body is but a physical vehicle for the REAL human, who is a non-physical being in reality. The Human also is endowed with an Elemental (non-physical) as potential Spiritual Guide... I say "potential" because few humans indeed even know of this guide, let alone interact with / commune with it and allow it to guide the life. The guidance that it would give has been suppressed by the Maleficent Reptilian beings, in their quest to disallow us to evolve in our designed way.... They hope we will destroy ourselves, so they can take over the planet and its resources. This tactic has been so successful that its going to need a MAJOR SHAKEUP to break us out of it! And that is coming very soon....

Best Answer

If you were to observe the relationship I have with my cats, you would say I am the one being used, not them.

Best Answer

Yup. Cats know how to manipulate us

Best Answer

human beings can learn things from animals. they imitate survival methods and there are many stories that teach morals by using animals as examples. wild animals are always exciting to see and i think animals exist for the same reason we do.

Best Answer

humans are animals too. Just coz we are capable of different intelligence does not change the fact that...well we are animals too. As for why god made us all differently...perhaps he does not love all his creations equally after all :P

Best Answer

Humans have an animal-like body, but to my knowledge are designed in a crucially different way spiritually. Perhaps "Unity in Diversity" was one of the aims of "God" in making us all different? I am SURE He loves all of His creations equally, and hopes for us to do so too!

Best Answer

you made my day :D

Best Answer

I thought it was the other way around - humans for the animals to use.

Best Answer