evilkilllingme evilkilllingme 22-25, F 8 Answers Feb 26, 2012

YES YES ....AM 32 AN FOR A LONG TIME I WOS INVOLED IN BAD PEOPLE AN DOIN BAD THINGS DRINK DRUGS SMOKING BUT I ALWAYS BELOVED BUT JUST KEPT ON GOIN OFF MY PATH EVEYTHING AV ASKED MY GOD FOR HE SHOWED ME THE DOOR BUT IT WOS UP TO ME. TO WALK FEW IT ...SOME TIMES I DIDNT BUT IT ONLY THE LAST 3 4 MONTH AV PRAYED HARD AN LISONED TO GOD VOICE IN MY SOUL AN ASKED FOR JESUS TO FORGIVE MY SINFUL SINS AN BECAME A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD EVER SINCE I DID THIS TRUE AS MY WORD AV STOP DRINKING SMOKING DOIN DRUGS AM GIVING BLOOD CUS AV GOT THE RAIST BLOOD TYPE THERE IS AM DOIN A BIG THING FOR CHARITY A 1O8 K 10DAYTREK OVER THE GREATWALL OF CHINA ....AN I PRAYED HARD AN ASKED. FOR A SIGN JUST SO I NO AM NOT ALOWN AND AM DOIN RITE AN I GOT 1 THAT DAY AMAZING ........ASK BELIVE RESEVE JUST HAVE FAITH

Best Answer

wow awesome thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Many times. When I went thru a divorce I was quite lonely, I was dating but not finding what I wanted or needed. I laid in my bed and said prayers to my God asking for his wisdom, guidance to find me the person who needed someone like me as much as I needed someone like them. I truly believe that within a couple of days I met the women I was asking for. I stumbled upon a beautiful women who was in need of my love as I was hers. We dated for a year, married and now share a beautiful relationship together. I tell her she was the answer to my prayers...literally.

Best Answer

so beautiful,thanks for sharing

Best Answer

None whatsoever. He has failed me miserably to be honest.

Best Answer

no never. Eventually i realized that my imaginary friend was never going to help me so i started helping my self.

Best Answer

sometimes we have to work but god helps us secretly

Best Answer

i did so many things in my youth that are dangerous, drunk driving, hitchhiking, to name a couple, i was very naive and i trusted people i didnt know and now that im older and wiser and look back on it i feel that there had to have been someone watching over me.

Best Answer

true same i did

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

Every day..I have made bad choices throught my life (everyone does at some point or another) and I have felt so hopeless at times. I absolutely believe that god will get me by one day at a time. In the past the things that were hardest to overcome, I managed, and when I look back I can usually see why I had to endure those things..u usually learn something from them and get a better sense of understanding and compassion for others.

Best Answer

hey so whatever bad happened with you because of your mistake (mainly all problems are created by me in life so i m mostly in depression )so god helped you did to prayed him and what if you don't get time then too he helped you?

Best Answer

I am depressed as we speak. But I don't get hopeless. Sometimes I pray, sometimes I scream out to him asking for help. I don't expect instant answers and sometimes he answers in a completely different way that we want. But in those cases I begin to understand why it wasn't exactly as I had hoped for...sometimes its better and I didn't realize at the time I was suffering why I had to keep waiting and feel like he was ignoring me. At this current time in my life I am somewhat miserable but I am patiently enduring the emotional pain....I know something better is waiting for me....

Best Answer

same situation dear exactly same thing with me,u wrote my heart status

Best Answer

Well don give up...praying to god is just sometimes talking..normally, I don't use words like "thus" and "thou". I just talk to him like I would a normal person. And I really don't even hear anythingback..some people say they can hear god. I think I just see certain things and I know its from god. He's there and he gets me through.

Best Answer