God made man. Man was inspired by God to write the book;)

Best Answer

I lean towards God made man...Atheists will argue contrary to this, likely in an insulting manner.

Best Answer

A friend sent me this:
I say I come from God
You say you came from monkey.
I will agree that YOU are correct.
NEXT?

Best Answer

God made man <br />
man made so called religion and pissed God off

Best Answer

You see...if God is the greatest then how can he even get mad that's a human act also an animal Ac to get angry

Best Answer

if god is truly the greatest that he can get mad is he so wishes
who are you to say what God can and cannot feel

Best Answer

It has been said ."If god did not exist,Man would create Him"

Best Answer

We created religion if that is what you mean?

Best Answer

God may have created man to think man created God.

Best Answer

Obviously man created the notion of a God. It's not surprising really. Ancient people had no technology. It probably went a little something like this.<br />
Hmm... What makes plants grow and rain to fall and all of that? Well, in order to do something something alive has to do it. A human has to create a building. The universe is like a really big building therefore a really big person created it. See what I'm saying?

Best Answer

Um.... No. No technology. Not the kind we have today. Nor even close. And they were as smart as we are. Evolution doesn't work that fast. And as for knowledge... No. Not really. They didn't know about medicine, science, etc. They couldn't even harness electricity. Ancient Aliens is NOT a reliable source of historical info. Sorry. You've got this all backwards.

Best Answer

I have a feeling that Man was created then needed to invent their creator in order to give meaning and purpose behind their creation.

Best Answer

There is not God. Using Biblical geneology, the human race is 6500 years old. Depending on how much evidence you consider acceptable, humans are anywhere from 1.8M to 180,000 years old. But you cannot possibly say less, with any sort of rationality (We know there were humans in the Ice Age). So, this means that for a minimum of 173,500 years, "God" sat up in heaven, letting us fight and kill each other over food, women, tribalism, land, etc. Until one day he decides to intervene solely in an illiterate backwoods part of the Middle East. Not in China, where people can read, think and do science, no no, just in an uncivilized part of the Middle East. Here he decides "I'm going to introduce plague, and disease, and have them kill each other, and offer me human sacrifice. If THIS doesn't teach them morality, I don't know what will!" And, to this we pray? Have you thought about prayer? You're asking a disembodied consciousness, who has never been seen, heard, touched, smelt, or tasted to suspend the laws of the universe on behalf of a single petitioner, confessedly unworthy. "God, I know I've ****** up a lot, and pissed you off. I've broken all your rules, so, wanna alter reality for me? Gee, that'd be real swell" Come the **** on...<br />
Really? You expect me to buy that? Grow up. Might as well as Gandalf to help you

Best Answer

As God does not exist he lives only in the mind of man. And I mean mainly man. As men invented both religion and God as political tools. Want to know know when and where as well? I can tell you.

Best Answer

Well, God is said to be perfect, the race of man, can do nothing perfectly, we screw up everything. So I'd lean toward God made man. ;]

Best Answer

It might sound like semantics but crucially what do you mean by "God". Certainly we can't believe in man figure in the heavens that made the Universe. That concept is certainly human and patriarchal. But what will always be unfathomable to the (current) human mind is the Universe itself. It's size, and where it came from.

Best Answer

man made God! because if God dose exist....he would not matter without are witnessing him!

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

We will never know, and may never know.....

Best Answer

The latter

Best Answer

man helps god to make man...god is the life..man provides the body..so its 50-50

Best Answer