no he might not be cheating but u will push him to do it if u don't trust him. Did u cheat on him? I know I alway thinking if my man has cheated do to fact I cheated many times.

Best Answer

noo i never cheated on him i have in the past but ive never cheated on him once and thats how i know i truly love him

Best Answer

may be its because his dad told him to dress better

Best Answer

So you didn't appreciate that he picked you up and he was dressed nicely? You immediately suspect he is cheating? or has he cheated before and now you cannot trust him? Sounds like you have a reason not to trust him.

Best Answer

And did you believe him? Did your heart? Did your head? You cannot make someone feel like cheating if you mention cheating. That is like saying if I mention suicide, then you will kill yourself. A big myth! Have a heart-to-heart conversation. Allay your fears. Hear his words. Make certain he hears your words. Then deal with it. Good luck!

Best Answer

you can know what he meaned with HelloSpy!

Best Answer

Are you interested in telling your story on camera for a new documentary about infidelity? A lot of people would love to hear your point of view! I'd love to discuss the opportunity further. Please email me at workitcasting@gmail.com

Best Answer