I was bitching at him.cause he always messes up.times and.is alwqys late when.he.picked me.up.late last night he was dressed all.nice says he works.for his dad and his dad was sick.of.him.wearing dark.colours ... So he had to.wear brighter coliurs like wtfff
passionkillsnpassionfills passionkillsnpassionfills 18-21, F 7 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You should read the featured story on my profile-- because there is some issues between you two that need to be identified, if you want to make it work.<br />
Without "The Four Elements", you are guaranteed failure in your relationship. Also, don't take this the wrong way-- but as a rule, humans tend to project what we ourselves are capable of upon those around us-- Liars never take anyone's word, Thieves never leave their stuff unsecured, and CHEATERS DON'T TRUST ANYONE. Unless he has actually cheated on you in the past or cheated on his previous with you, I'm wondering on what basis you keep accusing him...?

Best Answer

i would never cheat on him , but ive been cheated on before , i accuse him on the fact that he tells me hell be here at4 or 5 then changes the time to 8 or 9 ,,.. it never used to happen before and suddenly its happening also , he goes out with his friends EVERY single night

Best Answer

till like 4 or 5 in the morning and is always late for work , and promises me things but never keeps his promises because h enver makes his times because hes always late at night

Best Answer

hanging with his friends

Best Answer

Definitely doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. If he's going out with his friends every night, then you aren't in a relationship-- you are just a hook up at his convenience.

Best Answer

no he might not be cheating but u will push him to do it if u don't trust him. Did u cheat on him? I know I alway thinking if my man has cheated do to fact I cheated many times.

Best Answer

noo i never cheated on him i have in the past but ive never cheated on him once and thats how i know i truly love him

Best Answer

may be its because his dad told him to dress better

Best Answer

So you didn't appreciate that he picked you up and he was dressed nicely? You immediately suspect he is cheating? or has he cheated before and now you cannot trust him? Sounds like you have a reason not to trust him.

Best Answer

And did you believe him? Did your heart? Did your head? You cannot make someone feel like cheating if you mention cheating. That is like saying if I mention suicide, then you will kill yourself. A big myth! Have a heart-to-heart conversation. Allay your fears. Hear his words. Make certain he hears your words. Then deal with it. Good luck!

Best Answer

Are you interested in telling your story on camera for a new documentary about infidelity? A lot of people would love to hear your point of view! I'd love to discuss the opportunity further. Please email me at workitcasting@gmail.com

Best Answer