there .It didn't stop me from going but yeah I would be a little worried they might start a fight with me or something.It wouldn't be a fight actually ,more like getting beat up .
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 13 Answers Jul 24, 2012

I was to wasted to care

Best Answer

Hell no. I was a country kid, and I was 6ft tall at 17. We would build a big bonfire out in the woods, and have a hell of a time. Not much fighting going on.. everybody was too busy drinkin' dancin' and Lovin'.

Best Answer

recipe for statutory rape

Best Answer

i just went for the statutory rape

Best Answer

Not a bit.when you are yourself high other drunks look sober

Best Answer

Hell no man, I lived in boofoo, so most parties were out in the woods or in a corn field and I'd show up so damn stoned or drunk that my nerves were fine. I was usually less nervous at a party around my peers than I was at school. That's where I started to really get to know a lot of the people I went to school with. It was always fun to corrupt the preppy kids who had just started to try an party...hahah

Best Answer

I never went to any parties in high school. Nobody invited me and I usually didn't even know where they were.

Best Answer

No way I loved them but then I'm a females and it's a lil different for us. Those were some fun times!

Best Answer

i was never stupid enought to have a high school party at my hut. and as for the elder kiddies. they were our elder brothers and sisters... (small town) .. not an issue

Best Answer

I never went to parties in high school I don't go to parties now either. Hate them.

Best Answer

Yes, i remember when i was 15 i went to a new years party and there were mostly college kids.. i was so intimidated and felt like i shouldn't have been there.

Best Answer