I broke up with my ex for many reasons. in my mind it is hard to say "this is the primary reason for the break up". but the two reasons I think are the source of the break up was that I lost interst in him because he was not progressing in his life mentally, emotionally, or financially. this guy is 20 and still in high school. I'm 18 with a cosmetology diploma and on my first year of college already. and then the other hingbi think happened was that since I starte cheating on him with a married guy, I started having feelings for the married guy and felt more attached to him then my boyfriend. which one could it be? or is it a combination of the both?
nora246 nora246 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Affairs

Both....you started cheating because you lost interest somewhere in the relationship which in turn caused the break up

Best Answer

If you hadn't already lost interest in him the married guy would not have caught your attention in the first place.

Best Answer

You're probably going to get a lot of flack on this site for the "sleeping with a married guy" part...

Best Answer

she never said she slept with him ;O

Best Answer

I was paraphrasing X) how's this:
the "cheating on him with a married guy" part X)

Best Answer

If he wants to have sex with someone else, I think he should get a divorce :P I would much rather someone tell me that they don't love me anymore than to pump me full of STDs XP

Best Answer

I agree with @Hatter4. And if you need someone to be in a relationship with try out findnewpassion(dot)com

Best Answer

Firstly, hun your sense of self is entirely [ excuse me but ] screwed up....<br />
#1. If you want to be considered of value for your motivation and efforts at your age and your accomplishments -you need to portray a girl [woman] of honor respect and a solid representation of what a real guy a good man can offer and recieve from a good woman---<br />
cheating because you lost interest makes you shallow flaky uncompassionate to what your actions cause another person. If you lose interest you BREAK UP with them and then you can move on. whats the point of staying in a relationship with one person if you want to be with someone else..its so ridiculous<br />
2nd a married man..all i can say ..what are you looking to get out of a relationship if your choices and actions will take you to a dead end....?

Best Answer

both,

Best Answer

Putting aside the morality clause (because my own father had an affair with a young girl like you, and I don't think that's healthy for the married person's family or for the girl for that matter), let's answer your question:<br />
It's kind of a loop. You cheated on him because you lost interest in him because you cheated on him because you lost interest in him because you cheated on him...<br />
You also clearly look down on his life/lifestyle so that probably made it a lot easier to cheat. And can I just personally ask you to consider what you could do to the married man's family before you continue your affair? Good luck with that all.

Best Answer

Probably both. You valued someone who could go beyond himself... progress farther in his life that what he was able to do or what he was showing you. This value was extremely important as a catolyst in creating a solid relationship. The reason I know this is because my ex left me for the similar reasons... not good enough... It's something that is just is... no judgement... judging can only lead to more personal pain. The other reason is you found something in the married guy that could satisfy areas you need that are important in a personal relationship. Things you find that could or can create a solid relationship. I know... sounds cold and analytical, but understanding why things can help you grow. Judging people for what they do never helps anyone. Helping them to discover why they do what they do helps them. People deserve to make their own decisions. Making judgement calls sets people back instead of helping them forward. That's what I like to do...

Best Answer

You probably started to lose interest in your guy because let's face it he seems like a loser. Then you cheated. With a married man. Cheating is bad and if with a married person then totally inexcusable. Back off him, leave him alone and don't destroy his family. /even if he claims to "love" you more than his wife, leave him be, you don't want a destroyed relationship on your conscience..Sorry to sound so harsh../

Best Answer

may be since u have to be blamed in the same by this married guy and to make him post in EP "Did I break up with her because of the person I was cheating on her with, or because I just lost interest irelationship?"

Best Answer

Life is complicated... That's the way it is...

Best Answer