My son is in Afghanistan right now, soon to be pulled out, and he tell me that once we do the Taliban will stop running and hiding and will have a chance to settle down and plan another type of 9-11 on the U.S. I also believe it to be true. Just like in Iraq, the killing and maiming will also start up again in Afghanistan. They won't have the Americans to worry about anymore. It is a catch 22. No matter what we do we will be blamed for the whole Middle East fiasco.

Best Answer

yep you will be blamed because it is true

Best Answer

They never stopped. It's always been one Muslim sect against another Muslim sect and always will be.

Best Answer

Hello. Of course they are. Saddam was doing a good job keeping an impossible country together. You cannot intervene in other places without killing tens of thousands

Best Answer

What is peace? In slaving women.

Best Answer

they never stopped and that isnt why we were there in the first instance there is no way we can stop hatred

Best Answer

As long as Asia exists there will be wars. They created greed which creates wars.

Best Answer

Funny. I always same same about the USA

Best Answer