You did say, "Please don't get offended". I think your offer was made and then got a little "gun shy" because using your name as a reference and, yet, not really knowing her can be a conflict. You seem to have a big heart that, perhaps, overstepped its boundary a bit. You just tried to help. Don't think about it anymore. The good definitely outweighs the bad.

Best Answer

great answer! :) hugs. And I shouldnt even mention about it to her, right?

Best Answer

That's right!! Just give her a big smile and hello!

Best Answer

i couldnt stop myself for talking abt yesterday's talk with her and she said she was not offended at all and said tht wat i said was right

Best Answer

thanks so much for your answers/comments :)

Best Answer

whatever gets you through :)

Best Answer

Sometimes things just come out wrong. I wouldn't mention it again. It's not that big of deal.

Best Answer

are you sure I shouldnt apologise? thanks for answering

Best Answer

Well maybe if it gives you peace of mind. Make it casual though, don't draw it out. Say it with a smile then move on. Just say like you weren't trying to imply that she was a criminal or soemthing :)

Best Answer

hey there, today i talked to her. she saud she wasnt offended and tht i was right :) thanks for answering

Best Answer

I think you worry to much

Best Answer

hehe,,ok,,but I hurt her and wasnt nice of me to say that.

Best Answer

Not sure why would she get offended, you said nothing out of line plus you apologized anyways. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

you were right, i shouldnt have worried this mch :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Probably wouldn't hurt.

Best Answer

wouldnt hurt to apologize?

Best Answer

Yes and clarify your concern for hurting her feelings. Be aware of your actions. I had this conversation too. Lol. Never saw the girl since..

Best Answer

we talked today. she said she wasnt offended and said tht i was rite abt wht i had said to her

Best Answer

Yeah.. if U feel I may have offended her then perhaps stress your concern, explaining or clarifying what you were or weren't meaning via your conversations.

Best Answer

I would approach her, but not with an apology. Unless she is indicating that what you said was insulting in someway.

Best Answer

thanks. :)

Best Answer