Maybe yes. Even if both of you know that there might not be any future marriage potential. You don't have to bring out in the open. Instead of just enjoying what you guys have in the present. He may think "well whats the point in being together?"

Best Answer

I know there's no future for us, we're together for convenience. Idk how he really feels about me and quite frankly im exhausted trying to get it out of him. I see him as fwb that is it. uhm idk bout him tho. He's very guarded.

Best Answer

When people have been hurt in the past they tend to get jaded and very guarded. To the point that are "emotionally retarded." I know this cause I have been that guy. There is nothing someone else can do to break down that wall. Only he can choose to either let you or someone else in. If you guys enjoy each others company, just go with it. If you don't, then let him know and both of you guys can go your separate ways.

Best Answer

Should I take it easy on him? How do I get him to talk bout his feelings. It's even harder than algebra:)

Best Answer

probably, kind of a ***** move on your part

Best Answer

You pretty much told him he wasn't the true love of your life.No point in prolonging it.

Best Answer

Just blah blah blah.

Best Answer