Why do people torture themselves like this? A kiss is just a kiss....relax and be happy. If he comes around for another one, you will know.

Best Answer

I understand but apparently I love torturing myself. It could be that 1 he is the second guy I have ever kissed and 2 I really like him and wanted it to be more ... I just have an innocent heart and feel a little used. And, it probably could have turned into something but I had to be a girl and screw it up

Best Answer

be direct and ask him/her out on a date.

Best Answer

bad girl......................devil loves you..............

Best Answer

Sorry to say he is into someone else, he would have called by now if he was interested, unless he has been hit by a truck, either way you're better off moving on, try kissing someone else

Best Answer

I think you did fine. If I was the guy, and you did not respond, I would think that you were not interested. As it is, I would just be hoping to see you again sometime, but not wanting to rush things. If he was just wanting a fling he would have already answered you.

Best Answer

Why should he think less of you for a kiss????? People do it all the time at the end of a night out, not like you woke up in bed with him in Vegas and married. You can't go back in time, so leave it alone now, if he contacts you great, but guessing guys hear the words "we need to talk" and a chill runs down their spines.

Best Answer