What I know is that churches welcome and acknowledge everyone, be they adulterers, anarchists, thieves, killers, abortionists, thugs, and on and on. Church "leaders" wish a appease them all for the love of the collection plate. I'd say you should dump your hubby and get out of that church. Just leave them both behind.

Best Answer

but didnt we teach her?

Best Answer

Used to date a girl in college. Went to her hometown church once, and learned of the adulterous affair between parishioners there. They had the woman affected by the affair, and her children, come up and light a candle or something. It was at that time my then girlfriend told me of the affair. That woman's husband and his mistress WERE FROM THAT CHURCH. If I remember correctly, they were permitted to attend church together WHEN THE MAN'S WIFE WAS THERE AT THE SAME TIME. I simply cannot tolerate that sort of allowance. Makes my head spin, and I wanna blow my cookies. That's just me.

Best Answer

I'm surprise you're still with him after that lol, but good for both of you guys! I hope it never happens again (and that she gets a taste of her own medicine...just like Anne Boleyn...)

Best Answer

She was outsider

Best Answer

who was an outsider. And it's surprised by the way...I mistyped that.

Best Answer

Mistress we taught her we are happy Now they laugj at her not me

Best Answer

Nice job. *high five*

Best Answer

you think so

Best Answer

Boy I hope it annoyed the daylights out of her.

Best Answer

really I think she was uncomftorable seeing us happy.

Best Answer

I hope it shamed her.

Best Answer

I THINk so she felt lonely

Best Answer

hee, hee hee ;-D

Best Answer