It's been proven that subconsciously,many people go for same characteristics or features or similarities that their parents had/have. So it's very likely that you do.

Best Answer

sometimes you are comfortable with what you know and living a life without the drama from the drinker would be something new and unfamiliar,i'm telling you from my personal experience from having alcoholic parents and having the father of my 2 oldest children was an alcoholic,i left him and built up my self worth knowing i could break the cycle and i didnt have to live like that anymore,now my husband is not like that,it also happens with abuse

Best Answer

i doubt it. do you realize just how many ppl in this world are drinkers? literally millions. i don't believe alcoholism is a real disease... it's only there because the powers that be are making a killing off sales by the breweries... so long as the govt makes a cut it will always be around and available to lure people to drink.

Best Answer

It's possible, sometimes people unconsciously seek the familiar.

Best Answer

my mother was is an alcoholic and my father is a coke head.. my husband.. does neither.. so there goes that theory .. at least for me.

Best Answer

That's the theory.

Best Answer