There's this guy i've been dating. We were going to workout together on Friday, earlier today in the afternoon. However, it turned out he was going to have a boysnight,&he did. Told me all about it, saw the pictures too. I was fine with it, since he promised me we'd see each tomorrow, Saturday. While we talked about how our nights went (through text) he told me he was going to go to the beach with his friends on Saturday, and hang out with his friends on Wednesday, the other day he had told me we were going to see each other. I thought he was messing around since, coincidentally enough, he had said Wednesday out of all of the days of the week. So I told him that he "sucked" and he asked "why?" so obviously he had forgotten all about our plans. I was a bit upset, but whatever, we changed subjects and he asked why I haven't kissed him since, and I told him I wasn't going to kiss him if he was going to make me, but now that I see it, he was joking around about that part. Can I be mad?
tiffanyandasaltshaker tiffanyandasaltshaker 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 25 in Dating & Relationships

either he wants you or not...dump him and move on

Best Answer

I wish it was that easy. I caught the feelings already!

Best Answer

his actions are very indicative of what he is going to be like later in life

Best Answer

I don't think that's an overreaction. If you're dating someone, I'd think you should care enough to remember plans with them. Could just be he's young and immature, but I think you should bring it up to him and hopefully he'll try harder to remember next time.

Best Answer

Lol yeah, I didn't forget about our plans one bit... We'll we're both 16, so I think he'd think that i'm overreacting. But I think i'll do just that. Thanks!

Best Answer

Good luck. :)

Best Answer

You can be mad, he forgot or blew off his plans with you. And did he apologize adequately? Usually if you make and break plans, that person should apologize and make up for it. Either way, when "dating" seriously, a guy typically doesn't blow off a pre-planned date for "the boys." The gal is first priority.

Best Answer

Yeah exactly! I find it ridiculous that i'm mad about this since we haven't made our "relationship" official. Guess it's "bros before hoes" on this one smh.

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't sweat it, you being "mad" tells me you really really like him and are ready for that next step in your relationship. Maybe he's a few steps behind on that?

Best Answer

Yes, I do. He actually already calls me his girlfriend. So i'm not so sure where his mind is if he's doing that and still forgets our plans.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's something to keep an eye on (if he keeps doing it). Maybe he just needs to know how you felt about it. Like, 'hon, i was really looking forward to our date / seeing you!' *frowns

Best Answer

I'll try my best to bring it up then, thanks for the help! :)

Best Answer

You're welcome!

Best Answer

He is just not that into u

Best Answer

Oh but e is, that I can tell.

Best Answer

Ok p

Best Answer

NOPE He should of kept his word in the first place!<br />
He is lucky - got off that one easy, if ya ask me. bu now if is goona forget that as if yea ok what ever - hows that goona be in the future??

Best Answer

Yeah, definitely. I don't want to be taken for granted! He obviously knows i'm mad at him, but he thinks it's because of the kiss. I would tell him what it is that i'm actually upset about, but I don't want to push it. Because then he'd back out of his plans with his friends and go through with our plans because he feels sorry.

Best Answer

no tell him jst how you feel and why, but at the same time tell him and be firm as well, Taking me for granted is thrwing a great thing away. You should not have to give up one single thing or change you plans cause he is selfish and only thinking of his and his fiends, hm where will those friends be in 20 yrs?

Best Answer

Love it. I'll definitely consider doing that, but i'm just not so sure it'd be a good idea since he's not even my boyfriend yet. Don't want to seem psycho.

Best Answer

even tho he is not your "byfriend" yet, be very honest about your feelings, im not saying be cruel or anthing liek that, but you have to let the other person know what your going to except and not except, if he cant take you on what you want, than he dont share the same feelings. So why waste your time when it is not returned as to what you give.

Best Answer