this is my second time trying to upload this, haha. but let me know what you think of it, and whether i should post it to instagram or not. please be brutally honest, i can take harsh criticism. THE LINK IS IN THE COMMENTS/RESPONSES SECTION BECAUSE IT'S JUST EASIER THAT WAY. ~~~~ LET ME KNOW IF IT DOENS'T WORK. thanks, all!
camillekitten camillekitten 13-15, F 9 Answers Aug 17 in Community

You need to stop worrying about what others think of you. At the end of the day, it's what you think about yourself. Just be who you are and try not to do things to impress others because it never turns out in the end.

Best Answer

i've been told that many times. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the fact that you took the time to tell me that, but i guess when i try to just be myself and all that it never ends up working out for me. i feel forced to try to make others happy instead and i'm trapped there's nothing i can do about it

Best Answer

That's called peer pressure. People who make you think that you have to look a certain way to be liked. I was exactly like you at your age. I wanted everyone to be happy and I wanted to please my friends but it turned out that I could never please them and that they always wanted something different. I had to learn that my happiness came first and so does yours. Make yourself happy and love who you are. Worry about others later.

Best Answer

thank you so much.

Best Answer
Best Answer

You are so beautiful and that is a fact and not a compliment for real.

Best Answer

wow haha thank you!

Best Answer

You are welcome:).

Best Answer

It's different and for that reason interesting

Best Answer

oh that's cool. thank you!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Bit oversaturated. Maybe adjust the contrast and brightness. Or if it's flash, turn it off.

Best Answer

okay! thanks

Best Answer

Mr bean was the first to take selfies . :)

Best Answer

haha! but can you answer my question? (:

Best Answer

I'd rather not say anything , you look To much like my buddy's gf

Best Answer

good or bad thing? lol

Best Answer

It's a good thing ,I guess . And your selfies is ok there's no bad or good selfie in my opinion

Best Answer

You look pretty if that's what you wanted to know

Best Answer

ok, thank you!

Best Answer

that is one way of doing it....
...decent selfie

Best Answer

i tried lol

Best Answer

No cause such a thing as a good selfie doesn't exist

Best Answer

i was aiming towards how the picture of myself looked but thank you

Best Answer