Kaity5 Kaity5 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 18, 2012

without a doubt!...but what do i care..unless my calenders have way cool pictures,or cartoons,like the far side, i toss 'em out ...and if the mayans are correct?...ah,well.!

Best Answer

Given that there are some 7 billion people on the planet we can be sure that, for some, the world will end on 12/21/2012.<br />
For the rest it won't but some will wish it had.

Best Answer

That super accurate Mayan calendar probably has leap years already in the calculation. The world won't be ending as predicted. That calendar just resets, like going from 31 December to 01 January.<br />
If you really do think the world will end most anyone would be delighted to buy your stuff, like your car, etc. You won't be needing it right? You could take the money and have fun with it.

Best Answer

Every single person who has predicted the end of the world has been wrong. Mayans have all but disappeared. Doesn't this indicate that they did not have the answers? I throw away a calendar every year, myself.

Best Answer

The Mayans still exist. They live in the region where Mexico, Belize and Guatemala border. They say their calendar resets. Yes, they have their own culture, language and some still honor their ancestral religion.

Best Answer

Not as they once flourished. I did say "all but disappeared". And I am aware that the mixed bloodline exists.

Best Answer

Now come on....the ever efficient and scary-accurate MAYANS?? HOW can you SAY such a thing? I'm simply shocked to tears.

Best Answer

Lol it's true. Sorry! But they never had leap years on their calendars so if it was to happen it wouldn't be on the same day as they say.

Best Answer