Yes. I felt a great sense of ease with him......and adored

Best Answer

There was an elecic buzz in our hug :o

Best Answer

It did! I can remember everything about the day we met. What we were wearing, the job we were doing. I don't really believe in "love at first sight" but there was something like a WHAM when we said hello. It had never happened to me before and I have been married twice! It's like the air had electricity in it, waves from him to me. I remember the way he smelled even!

Best Answer

I think yes.. ask me in a couple of months.. :-)

Best Answer

I felt a feeling I never felt before, not even when I was married did I feel this way. I would do anything for my man and the feeling still has not gone away after 5 years

Best Answer

When I first met my ex, I was annoyed by him. I found him to be a little too loud and outgoing for me. After we broke up, I re-evaluated what I was looking for in a guy. <br />
I have been talking to a really, really amazing guy for the past month. We finally met in person yesterday, though briefly. Right away, I noticed that he was soft-spoken. His voice was soothing to my ears, a nice easy drawl. I couldn't help but be attracted to it. As he talked, I noticed that he let out these small, nervous smiles. When something I said actually amused him, genuinely, I felt like jumping up and down for joy.<br />
.... so yeah, it feels very different with this guy than with my ex. It feels more natural, more "THIS is what I was waiting for!".

Best Answer

Yes - it was one of those "friendship to love" things and I wonder why the hell we didn't get together sooner sometimes.

Best Answer

You may feel the connection or it may take a while. The most important thing is that personalities must mesh. It must be more than infatuation

Best Answer

I haven't met my someone yet and probably never will :(

Best Answer

Hold onto hope, I did and it payed off...remember you haven't met him/her "yet" ^_^

Best Answer