ummmm if you consider the fact that the hubs had nothing to do with the impregnation-I guess so, but man can you imagine what kind of crap Joseph dealt with?! I am sorry god or no god I have a funkin problem with the whole love triangle-no offense-juss saying.

Best Answer

He didn't really sacrifice his son since he went to heaven, that would be less like 'sacrifice' and more like 'reuniting.'

Best Answer

LMAO, probably. They never talk about sisters or brothers cuz they probably hated him for getting all the attention and you know Joseph felt some type of way cuz the famous kid wasn't his so you know he was an alcoholic! <br />
For those who are emotional about his question #1 ya didn't need to read or reply <br />
#2 Jesus dies for Christians sins only. I'm not going to go on a rant and sound atheist, but that virgin story resembles another God's story- Horus. I believe and a lot of other religions as well think that the story of God in human form sounds just as ridiculous as a guy who gives gifts to every child around the world in one night.

Best Answer

Yes, His father does sound like a bit of a brute. Some of His antics in the Old Testament leave a lot to be desired.

Best Answer

The guy had a rough life and now we have to bring his virginal mother into this fracus.

Best Answer