When do we get to the "fun" part of the bible????? Or is the subject of sin to serious for some mere frivolity????
lifeisforfree lifeisforfree 66-70, M 8 Answers Aug 18 in Community

He probably played xbox on the low low

Best Answer

I'm not sure. Jesus is my mechanic at the local garage. I'll check with him next time I'm there.

Best Answer

Jesus liked to play God as a kid. lol

Best Answer

It does seem to be lacking in frivolity and humor. Except for the part about Balaam's ***, there is little to chuckle about. Unless you appreciate the irony. And of course, there are some romantic scenarios and interesting metaphors.

Best Answer

Let's not go all intellectual here. What are we gonna do with the billion of dead now living and still to be born people that haven't chosen Jesus???

Best Answer

I don't plan to do anything with them. lol

Best Answer

I think the Bible leaves out a lot. I think we can infer that, if he was so charismatic as an adult, the likelihood is that he was also charismatic as a child, as the only story in the Bible of him as a child seems to indicate.

I, seriously, think he was the sort who would appreciate a good pull-my-finger joke.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Some of the old testament is rife with God's sense of humor. I can't imagine the look o Nah m's fave when God made it say, "why did you hit me three times?"

Best Answer

Well, he did.
In the book that was left out of the Bible, Preskoolios, Jesus plays baseball. He loses, and gets mad, so he summons 10000 angels to rip apart the other team.
See why it was left out?

Best Answer