The evidence is not in yet! Just wondering what other people are thinking.
sanguinestradivarius sanguinestradivarius 26-30, M 9 Answers Jul 2 in Politics

Who ever killed the Arab teenager are scum. This is one case where I will not defend anyone, By killing that boy, they inflicted a critical wound on Israel. Yes. There are even idiots in Israel. I find it hard to believe that Arabs would kill one of their own and try make it look like Israeli's did it.......I guess it could happen though.

Best Answer

Sure they did

Best Answer

We can only hope so.

Best Answer

What really happened hardly matters. It's about what they are saying in the streets.

Best Answer

Truth is determined by public perception? I would agree for the most part. At least in as far as public perception controls public behavior which results in real consequences.

Best Answer

I'd bet on it. It would be a massive coincidence otherwise.

Best Answer

Could be. If the Jews had the gumption of Moses, there wouldn't be any Palestinians left. Moses just killed all the enemies, and took their virgin girls and other cattle.

Best Answer

Moses should have been executed for war crimes.

Best Answer

Crimes? Moses wrote the law, the 10 Commandments, and a hundred more commandments. And in one war he divided the 32,000 virgin girls between his troops and the church. We can guess what his soldiers did with 18,000 virgin girls, but we must suppose that the church sold their 18,000 as sex slaves. to collect 32,000 virgin girls takes a total population of around half a million. Moses killed everyone else. Its the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religions. If Jews today had half the gumption of Moses they would have eliminated the Palestinians several decades ago.

Best Answer

Moses and his peeps committed genocide in Canaan. God is not real.

Best Answer

I would like to believe that the world has not yet come to that.

Best Answer