deepscar deepscar 46-50, F 4 Answers Nov 15, 2013 in Community

i dont think anyone knows. i never heard anything more about it

Best Answer

I dunno.

Best Answer

It would save tax dollars me thinks.. Silly girl

Best Answer

it's more expensive to house death row inmates. My visions seem to almost always come true, so that's why I was asking. Haven't heard anything.

Best Answer

I'm auzzie. Had to google to remember who she was. Death rows more expensive then 20 yrs sentence? How so

Best Answer

hi, auzzie. Yes, it costs more for death row inmates; not sure why. Seems to be if you get the death penalty and there's no doubt you're guilty, you should be put out of your misery within five years instead of lingering around.

Best Answer

Aye. Straight out to the wall like they do in china :)

Best Answer

The problem is that death row inmates get special treatment. They've also got umpteen appeals and legal angles to exploit, due to the system's squeamishness about possibly killing an innocent person.

Best Answer

Such is life. I admire foreign court systems. They don't muck around

Best Answer

they don't get special treatment; they're locked up 23 hours a day out of 24; they don't get television, they can hang out during that one hour with another death row inmate. They don't get to have any physical contact with any visitors. I know the appeals process is extremely long, I think the worst thing you can do is sit in a boxed cage all those years knowing that you are a dead man/woman and will never know freedom again.

Best Answer