A 17 year old was with 3 friends at a food resturant when he tries to go home two of them hold him down by his hands and then the 3rd guy wraps his upper legs across his neck and then squeezes until he's dead. I read the news paper article it said there was heavy bruising on this boy's neck. Did he die painfully? How does it compare to drowning? better? worse?
dfds3453453 dfds3453453 18-21, M 5 Answers Mar 22 in Dating & Relationships

Your morbidity is disgusting. What do YOU think death by asphyxiation feels like?!?

Best Answer

how do you know he asphyxiated?

Best Answer

Oh puulllleeezzz. Did you copy/paste the details without reading them? Smh

Best Answer

strangulation doesnt always mean asphyxiation..!

Best Answer

Stop lying and get a life. You didn't know that poor kid. You've just got a freaky obsession.

Best Answer

I had a friends who survived being strangled to death between two thighs. He said it was peaceful, almost like ...coming home

Best Answer

Fvck u f@ggut m@ggut

Best Answer

It was likely painful, bruises occur while alive, so he would have had a lot of pain during the strangling. I've never had this experience or been in danger of drowning, but I knew a woman who almost drowned and said it wouldn't be a bad way to go. I suspect it was worse for your friend.

Best Answer

is it a slow death

Best Answer

Well, when you can't take in air, you eventually lose consciousness and die. It probably takes about a minute or so. Not sure though.

Best Answer

he couldn't breathe? what would be going through his head

Best Answer

I imagine it's a very frightening experience.

Best Answer

what would be going through his head? would there be much mental pain?

Best Answer

Most likely yes. He would be in both physical and mental distress.

Best Answer

what would he have been thinking?

Best Answer

I'm starting to get the feeling you get some sick satisfaction from this.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer