my friend died when a guy went and got his Iegs on my friend's neck and he squeezed on his neck and my friend died. It is not clear is a lack of oxygen from circulation failure to the brain killed him, or if it was not being able to breath. i'm wondering what's most likely... The blood was probably from the fighting that was occurring.
wyvyrnn wyvyrnn 16-17, M 6 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'm sorry but that sounds painful

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. As for the cause of death, usually with strangulation it's because the blood circulation to the brain is cutt off, rather than asphyxiation. Your friend would have passed out fairly quickly before he died so he wouldn't have suffered for long. Still, it's a horrible way to die. I hope the bastard who did it has been caught.

Best Answer

Either way, it would have happened in a matter of minutes. Not exactly slow but not exactly fast. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a downer.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone can really answer that, but its horrible and I'm very sorry.

Best Answer