holloway64 holloway64 46-50, M 9 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

Yes it played a great deal. Look jessie Jackson jr won and is in the funny farm.

Blacks have sold themselves into slavery again. Here is a quote " I will have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"

Circa 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson’s vow after he signed into law civil rights legislation. I find that VERY insulting but whats worse is that they have accepted those chains and are back into slavery. Look at unemployment in the black community. But they are ok with that because they get an obama phone. VERY SAD.

Best Answer

Yes. Blacks voted for him because he is Black. Even though he is half white.

The Blacks should learn that conservatives don't box people into categories-doing that is kinda racist in itself. We think Blacks are as capable as the next guy, and so see them as no different. We consider it an insult to tell a Black kid that he can score lower and get into college easier than a white kid with a higher score.

Best Answer

i voted for the both halves, and am convinced he won for both halves. racism is a sickness, not a political choice.
nitwits like romney who whine of 47 percent and use words like shiftless and lazy are so far from intelligence, it's a wonder they can walk upright.
race did NOT have an effect on my vote. the decades old ignorance of Romney did, as he laughingly spouted garbage in never ending streams

Best Answer

republicans should stop hating mexicans

Best Answer

not with me. what else need i say. romney wanted to claim ties with mexico, due to his parents "visit" there. that was pathetic. the hispanics laughed uproariously at that one.

Best Answer

I'd like to think voters were more intelligent than that

Best Answer

Excellent question...yes, I think it did. Not so much because whites voted against The President, but blacks overwhelmingly voted for him.

Best Answer

Why can't you consider whites voting for Romney? Also, remember that black always vote overwhelmingly for the democratic party. It's the Latino vote that the Republicans seem to be losing, maybe for a generation.

Best Answer

Oh I do consider whites voting for Romney, but in a two party system a vote for one is a vote against the other.
Why do blacks vote democratic? After 50 years of being lied to and taken advantage of?????

Best Answer

Why does anybody not buy a product. The Republican party hasn't said anything to appeal to them since Lincoln. And your answer begs the question,: why should whites vote republican

Best Answer

I'm white, but I can't speak for more than myself. I strongly believe in a small central government that takes care of the military and foriegn affairs. State should take care of the rest. I don't want mandatory government programs of any kind. I don't believe in the redistribution of wealth. I don't believe in excess taxes, rules & regulations, etc... That's Republican...that's why I vote Republican. I believe our founding fathers were brilliant and created the best gorverment in the world. The democrats want to change it...socialize it. No Thank You!

Best Answer

Fair enough but the concerns of this electorate may not be the same as yours. Most people are not ideological but they vote the way they do for a reason

Best Answer

And personally, I don't see much the GOP does to reach out to minorites

Best Answer

People vote for all kinds of dumb reasons...my own mother voted for Clinton because he was "cute" - gag me.
If you, the party or the person, stick to your beliefs...beliefs you feel are the best for the country as a whole, thats idiology. If you bend to "reach out" to certain voting blocks you are pandering.
I would rather vote for ideas, than vote for less than honest pandering.

Best Answer

You also speak for me, and many,many more.

Best Answer

The GOP's message speaks to everyone, but people need to listen. Take education, the GOP wants school choice, vouchers, more charters, to get rid of the teacher's union. These things help ALL kids, not just white kids. The dems. oppose all these, more concerned for the unions than the kids. Just one example.

Best Answer

They have, but who listens?

Best Answer

But you other may have just as good a reason to vote the opposite way. Just because you don't agree with someone else's belief doesn't make them wrong or you right. Nor does it make what issues they vote for dumb. Also, the GOP does its own pandering.

Best Answer

Maybe they rejected the message.

Best Answer

The Reps, like the Dems, are made up of people. People are not always honest, can become corrupt very easily, and bend to outside pressures. Someone elses beliefs may be right for them, but very wrong for me.

Best Answer

Maybe the people did reject the message. That's why all should vote.

Best Answer

Just as your may be very wrong for them

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

i can find 35 whites on my cell phone list that voted for him, without even having to try family members, so don't begin to imagine it is a racially divided issue. that is completely irrational.

Best Answer

Always pick a Protestant candidate. Kennedy had to stuff the ballot boxes and the mob took Marilyn and him out over it.

Best Answer

It is better tell tell people what they want to hear and deliver what you want when you want.

Best Answer