If anyone's going to appreciate Ron Paul it's the state that lives by "Live Free or Die". <br />
I'm not American, but I've heard NH is pretty moderate, so I'm not surprised that asswipe Santorum got what he deserved.

Best Answer

I was like Santorum? Who's Santorum??

Best Answer

No. Ron Paul isn't American President material no matter how good are his ideas. All recent US Presidents have been tall and thin and didn't develop grey hair till AFTER they were in office. I know this is a superficial fact.

Best Answer

Superficiality is what Americans specialize in...U R absolutely correct in your observation. Ron's age is a little troubling. I noticed how grey Obama has become - like 'em or not these Presidents endure a lot of stress.

Best Answer

Ron Paul's success in New Hampshire or in general doesn't surprise me at all. His pro-liberty, balanced budget, non-interventionist message should resonate with many voters across the political spectrum. Many republicans and most Americans don't want another neoconservative George W Bush or John McCain as President. <br />
With a record of consistent constitutional conservatism Ron Paul is the obvious alternative to liberal republicans like Mitt Romney.

Best Answer

I like Ron so much I'm revealing I am a lifelong and registered Democrat who wants him for his parallel-to-mine ideas!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Me 2, and happy about it!

Best Answer

Do you believe Ron Paul would make a great president?? I support him.

Best Answer

Actually yes I do but I don't think he has the support.

Best Answer

The overall economic solution is problematic in a state like NH where small business is the primary employer of the economy. A stark contrast to the Iowa caucus where large corporate structured farming and such are the norm. It will be interesting to see who drops out next. I think he has a great appeal for a college edge to his campaign.

Best Answer

My gut (which is sizable) says Ron can be a monkey wrench in what next unfolds but as much as i favor him I'm resigned to seeing Romney emerge. See my story written before Iowa:EP Link

Best Answer