wicatcher1507 wicatcher1507 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 10, 2010

Harm. Just like the Dutch to the countries that THEY invaded. They were a virus and enslaved a people, commanded the resources, and wanted to have ultimate power simply because they felt they were more intelligent and refined. I'm glad that they were shown that they were no more than greedy, selfish, hateful, despised human beings who could die by the sword that they yielded and were kicked out. MORE countries should have the backbone and determination that the Indians did and relieve themselves of the invaders~!~~

Best Answer

Benefits: they gave India the spine it needed to kick their sorry arses out and become an independent democracy. <br />
India has the oldest religion - Hindu - virtually unchanged since before written language. You gotta respect that. Yes, Christians i DO mean you johnny-come-lately reformists. Hindu philosophy is the most appealing, complete, and tolerant I now and I was raised Catholic and studied Judaism.

Best Answer

To whom?

Best Answer

what is your hangup on India? other than tea and cricket,we treated them like shite.

Best Answer