Some people say that he was justified other people say he's just a jerk. What's your take on him? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc
PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 8 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in EP

I hope he burns alive

Best Answer

The cop is an A-hole. I don't need to watch the video.

Best Answer

So stupid. He orders him to shut up and then wonders why he didn't inform him of his concealed carry.

Best Answer

It happens, and as you can see, the case was dismissed, I would also suggest that there was disciplinary action to follow on the both cops.

Best Answer

I would put my money on him being transferred to a smaller department. Or filing for early retirement for whatever made up psychological disability his lawyer can dream up.

Best Answer

That would be my thought also, the guy was creating problems. I had one guy stop me once over a dead head light on my truck. As he parted, he said you don't seem very afraid of me. I got his badge and car number and called the internal affairs office.

Best Answer

Not surprisingly. There was a cop here that was extremely ticked off, because he couldn't find anything on me, he even tried to say I was drinking, then another officer showed up, and I asked to be brethaliyzed, when I blew 0.00 he was hot, but he knew he had nothing on me so he had to return my gun because I notified him early in the conversation. So he couldn't even get me on that stupid failure to notify technicality.

Best Answer

Sometimes makes you wonder don't it. Are they there to catch wrong doers or create situations. A lot are not that way though we both know there are a lot of good ones out there, but boy do the bad ones stick in our minds

Best Answer

I guess like in any position of authority there are always the corrupt ones, and the ones that really take their oath seriously and are really there to protect the public not screw them over making false and unsupported allegations. I have seen both.

Best Answer

I have seen more of the latter, my dad was one as was by brother-in-law, and his friends. It is only a few, but they make an impression and the ones that get the most notice.

Best Answer

video unavailable

Best Answer
Best Answer