A lot of Germans and neo Nazis claim there is not one shred of evidence the holocaust happened. and it was all propaganda lies by allied country's. some even say the photos are actually Russian pows faked to be made German. What do you think?
Prawnstar Prawnstar 22-25, M 57 Answers Apr 15, 2011

The next time you come across an old jewish man or old jewish woman with numbers tattoo'd inside their forearms, ask them.

Best Answer

anyone who denies it are wilfully ignorant. It happened and there's LOTS of evidence.

Best Answer

Are you serious? Yes that evil really happend.

Best Answer

It happened.

Best Answer

If it was faked, then we would have to believe that the Nazis themselves faked it because most of the evidence for what happened came from the very complete, accurate careful records kept by the Nazis themselves and also from their many films. Most of what we know about concentration camps and the deaths of people in them came from German records and films. The rest of it came from the films and records of the Allies when the concentration camps were liberated at the end of WWII. So, in order to believe that is was all faked, you have to believe in a conspiracy involving the Nazis and all of their enemies, the Allied forces. You would have to believe that all those Nazis were both lying and faking films (not easy to do back then), and that the Allies were all doing the same, and that all of the various world jounalists who followed the Allies into the camps and reported to major news syndicates were all willing to risk their careers and the reputation of their media employers to make up news stories. <br />
And, of course, you would also have to disbelieve many witnesses who are still alive today and believe that every one of them (most of whom never knew each other) are making up similar horror stories for no particular reason and that they tatooed themselves with crude looking numbers.<br />
Yes, there may have been a few inaccuracies, and some mixed up photos, and yes, sometimes the events that occurred during WWII are used for political purposes, but....yes, unfortunately, give or take a few stats and some overblown statements, is did happen.

Best Answer

If you're trying to be this ignorant, hurtful, and nasty, then I find your question offensive. If you're not trying to be ignorant, hateful, and nasty, then I find it horrifying.

Best Answer

Yes , many called it Hitler's final solution But we jews just called it Murder .

Best Answer

For 14 years of my early life i lived a walking distance from a former extermination camp, Majdanek. It's still all there...the buildings, the watchtowers, the ovens, the human bones. Trust me , it all happened. It's silly to even question it.

Best Answer

Of course nimrod!

Best Answer

Yes there was a holocaust, however there was no moon landing.

Best Answer

Yes it happened. My father was a WWII vet & helped to liberate one of the camps. I don't remember the name but it was one of the few that was actually on German soil. He told me the images of the prisoners were something he could NEVER get rid of. I also lived in Germany for 3 years in Kaiserslaurtern. The Germans do not deny it happened. They don't talk about it much but they don't deny it. Most of the people who do are Neo Nazi's living outside of Germany.

Best Answer

Come on this question has been settled many many times.The German gov has admitted it happened and if you ever meet a holocaust survivor then you would know how real it was.Go visit the Holocaust Museum in "Wash D.C.Incidently the German gov just handed over to Jews this last month many of their books that were confiscated by the Nazis and one more thing my great uncles fought in WW2 and it realyy happened.Read some books on what happened during WW2.The US army forced the city residents below one of the concentration camps to walk up to it and look at it and they were told by the commanding officer not to pretend they did now know this camp was here.Thats right read about that incident if you have any doubts!

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer

....get real

Best Answer

Humans are certainly inhumane enough to commit the worst, genocides have been carried out on several continents, and there's countless evidence it did happen.

Best Answer

Maybe you find some saying not true because of shame...national shame....countries carry that. It happened...and continues to happen. The real question is why the earth doesn't just shake us all off...all of the evil we do to each other, animals and the earth itself...we the human species are worst thing that has happened to this planet and each other. Just because you don't believe like me or look like me that is the only excuse we need to kill everything, or torture everything, or maim everything, or enslave anyone weaker...did you know that human slavery is now the highest it has ever been in the history of the human race. Open your mind, open your heart....realize we all feel the same pain, we all...everyone one of us, bleed red. I don't need to see your blood to know it's the same as mine.

Best Answer

It totally happened. The thing that I find ob<x>jectionable is that the term "Holocaust" only applies to the six million Jews that were killed in the camps or by the Einsatzgrupen. It does not apply to the 7-13 million homosexuals, Gypsies, Catholics, handicapped, menatally ill, mixed ethnicity, etc... other people killed in the same camps.

Best Answer

I think that people believe what they want to believe and will make a lot of foolish noise to try to make sure you believe it too. <br />
If the holocaust was some sort of hoax, then someone went to a tremendous amount of trouble and expense to pull it off. And countless governments and civilians had to be in on it so that it could be played out to perfection.<br />
Who on Earth would go to such trouble and with what ultimate purpose? What nonsensical rubbish.

Best Answer

Yes, it really happened. Are you mentally challenged?

Best Answer

Of course it happened, but like any event in history there are many details that are in dispute. <br />
It was not just Jews who where exterminated.<br />
Census reports before and after the war do not support 6,000,000 Jews missing, but substantially less.<br />
A sonogram of the ground at Trebl<x>inka capable of seeing underground for 200ft found no evidence of human bones.<br />
There are many other discrepancies. I am not stupid enough to suggest that many many Jews and others died at the hands of the Nazi's, but I suggest the official story is not quite accurate.

Best Answer