Where all the trees were laying down facing out from a single point.
CreateTVT CreateTVT 22-25 5 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in Hobbies

The Tunguska event in 1908? Almost for sure a large piece of space rubble that blew up before it reached the ground. While we're busy shooting each other here, we've been living in a shooting gallery. <br />
Funny thing is, if we could bring those rocks into orbit, they'd likely be an excellent source of the rare earth metals we need for LEDs, cell phone chips, things like that. Tricky steering question, though, wouldn't want to not "just miss".

Best Answer

I don't think there was ever a doubt what hit Tunguska. There were conspiracy theories of course!

Best Answer

What mystery ?<br />
That´s been solved for years.

Best Answer

really? my bad, I thought there were a bunch of different theories.

Best Answer

The ob<x>ject which exploded over Tunguska was witnessed doing what no recognised meteor has ever been witnessed doing,it made an abrupt change of direction,away,incidently,from the densely populated area it was destined to hit before changing course.

Best Answer

woah! that's crazy, and lucky.

Best Answer

Not to mention not true...

Best Answer

it is true

Best Answer

Wha...?!

Best Answer

There were many witnesses to this happening,but because it doesnt fit with the conventional answer it has been brushed to one side.This happens too many times for it to be coincidence,the selective picking of details which fit with a theory,and disregarding other facts which clearly disprove what is proposed as the answer.

Best Answer

Yes, I it could a much bigger meteor in Tunguska. But the thing is they never found the meteor itself, but they did iridium so...Im guessing it decentagrated in the explosion. One thing Iridium is used for it the ball tip on a founten pen ( I use to work in a pen factory) They would put the iridium on vibrateing machines that seperated the round ones from the other odd shaped ones. It was much more valuble than gold.

Best Answer