No but the new Windows 8 is definitely cramping my style!

Best Answer

LOL... knew there'd be at least one computer response after the abbreviation

Best Answer

In part, it has. People are not getting enough physical contact with other human beings, and slowly have lost their tolerance to change, and have increased their arrogance, making it difficult to have a peaceful discussion about any subject. However, the fact that we are peacefully debating and discussing about this situation right now is an ironic contradictory piece of information towards the discussion topic.

Best Answer

had to laugh at the ironic contradiction... you're right :) Interesting point on the reduced person-to-person contact. I do think society's increasing mobility contributes to people being less deeply-rooted in their local communities and therefore more "independent" in both their thoughts and actions, which could certainly be a contributing factor. This could probably be a whole other [long] discussion.

Best Answer

I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you, but I have 200 pages of Charles Dickens to read by tomorrow, plus 50 math problems, plus some French. Message me and I'd be glad to discuss it with you. I love discussions.

Best Answer

You're a busy young lady. Good luck and thanks for the responses.

Best Answer

Any time, kind sir.

Best Answer

I bet so. You can't seem to have a difference of opinion these days, without being considered rude or a bully.

Best Answer

Sadly it seems that both sides on every issue are equally to blame in the breakdown in [productive] dialogues.

Best Answer

That's quite true.

Best Answer