I sure as hell hope that there won't be any Obama supporters changing their mind because Obama decide to try and stop a pipeline like the one coming from Canada. As far as the rest of your comment, besides making a bunch of unsubstantiated claims like Obama demonizing business and voters wanting to be in a welfare line, what you wrote is just a bunch of opinionated garbage to make it sound like you know what the hell you're talking about. What the hell does Social programs needing massive amounts of money have to do with sending manufacturing overseas? I'm sure there is a connection somewhere, but to just claim something like that doesn't make it so. Votes he owns via genetics? Really? <br />
Why don't you Obama haters start saving yourself a lot of time and dispense with all the shot in the dark ways Obama might be negligent, and just simply say you still think of blacks as three fifths of a man so you don't know how to give him the same credit as president as you would if a white man was president. <br />
I'm sorry, when it comes to Obama, this is a sure case of "your ignorance isn't just as good as his intelligence." This guy is one of the smartest presidents we have ever had and if some day people can get by the fear of him using that intelligence for bad and start thinking of him as a man first and a black man second, maybe we can all save ourselves a lot of trouble and all vote for him.

Best Answer

I sure touched a nerve! The debt increase needed to finance the massive upgrade in social programs and the taxes needed to pay down the debt is what is driving businesses overseas! Yes I do fear him, not for his color, but for his success at moving us to socialism and what it's doing to the economy! Don't those things bother you? Thanks for answering, You have real spirit!

Best Answer

Not a one of those things bother me to the least because every bit of research into the issue of Obama being a Socialist or even entertaining ideas that relate to socialism have been debunked. It’s a talking point for people for the sake of argument and another one of those things Republicans throw against the wall hoping something will stick. And if there is a massive upgrade in social programs as you say, elimination of them if they are working to put people back to work would be doing nothing more than passing the problem off to the next generation. There are more people than there are jobs so people can pay taxes. Trickledown does not work so a chosen few with all the money didn’t re-invest in the US and that is why we need the social programs in the first place, not because someone wanted us to end up with a socialist society. But thanks for the compliment of my spirit.

Best Answer