I have been reading about yoga and meditation that really helps according to research.

Best Answer

As long as you are trying to fix things.. would it be so bad to try it again?

Best Answer

nope there was notin wrong with me in the first place.. and people treatin u like ur speical and a child.. y would ya want that..

Best Answer

If you can't tell" them " everything then you have the wrong one.Like shoes in the store not every pair fit ...you have to try "them" on.You must ask questions too..Why this med? Will it help this thought pattern?

Best Answer

I tried a counselors, psychiatrist and psychologist...I can't say as any of them knew much or could help. I dated a psychologist and he was horrible. The man lied to everyone..his friends, his family...I mean everyone. He led a double life. He made up stories. He went to church twice every Sunday and said he did it all in God's name and he works at a Home and counsels people. <br />
I've sought out my own help. I went to the library and signed out everything on self help. I've been around the internet and on youtube for enlightenment, self help, guided meditation and so on. I find it better then any other help I've tried to find.

Best Answer

it hasn't helped my sister in law

Best Answer

Try changing the doc.

Best Answer

I've never gone, but I think you have to go on a regular basis for several months before anything clicks or the therapist can suggest something.

Best Answer

I had gone for about a year, regularly on a schedule, and nothing seemed to change within my mind.

Best Answer

Maybe find someone new? I wouldn't give up though, since the right one can help a lot.

Best Answer

I've been to three different ones &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer