kav2881 kav2881 31-35, F 27 Answers Oct 22, 2012

yes, a few times not just with one man, cannot define when etc. though.

Best Answer

Yes, and seriously...? If I had known I was going to be having a pop quiz, I would have written down all the dates and times for you. Now, are you speaking of 3 times, same partners, or 3 times, irregardless of partners? Because that makes a difference in total overall count. ;)

Best Answer

last week 4 times

Best Answer

When we were young, 10 times per night we good. Had a party one weekend, had 4 diff girls and total of more than 20 times in day and a half. Lots of fun.

Best Answer

Yes. In Manila in the Manila Hotel. 8 times with 3 different girls. (I substract 6 hours for sleeping). So that would make it about 18 hours. I was young and full of it.

Best Answer

3 times are not that much, specially when she is in the mode, my record was 7 times but average is 5

Best Answer

Well - the first time my now wife and I had sex we screwed like minks all night. And, it still happened occasionally - not much now, though.

Best Answer

Many times. Three is actually kind of normal for us. The weekend we met I quit counting at 17.

Best Answer

When I was 18 My then girlfriend, now wife.(for 41years) Did it nine times at one three hour session. The last two times were dry runs. Had all the feelings but no ejackulate. Damn that was fun.Now I'm lucky if I get a smile.

Best Answer

5 times, 3 different women in a 24 hr period. Sure was nice to be young and carefree... now question could be sex 3 times one month! LOL

Best Answer

When I was younger I often had sex 5 times a day, if I was with a sexy woman. When I told my girlfriend that I had sex 5 times in a day with my previous girlfriend, she wouldn't stop until I had *** inside her 5 times. The most individual women I ****** in one day was 3.

Best Answer

Yes but not a lot of times<br />
On vacations a couple of times<br />
sometimes sleep in weekends<br />
Have you?

Best Answer

6 in a day has been my record so far. Willing to try to break that.

Best Answer

Not English, no reply.

Best Answer

start of any relationship?..

Best Answer

snow storm in december. lost count after 5x

Best Answer

Yes and it was great. A reason to love rainy days

Best Answer

in july .. 4 times

Best Answer

yes one time or maybe more times i stayed in bed all weekend w/my gf.

Best Answer