Be honest now. What did she bring you. Please let us know. And how did she treat ya. Tell us about that, too. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 17 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

It has been a roller coaster ride .......ups and downs....reality checks.....laughs.....tears......but it is ending on a high note...........I am happier than I have been in so many years............and it was all worth it.......!!!!!

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer

meet me on 31st DEC

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Not really. The only thing that was great about it, was my daughter telling me I'm going to be a grandma.

Best Answer

Congrats.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

It started off horribly, and I've been nothing but a failure since then. I've had a depressive streak this year that ended up with me having anxiety attacks almost every day, a mental breakdown in the summer, and its left me contemplating suicide for the first time since high school. The only good part of it was that during the mental breakdown, I had no concept of time and no appetite, so I ended up losing 30lbs which I've managed to keep off.

Best Answer

Trials and tribulations.

Best Answer

I tried, but with little luck. I made some new friends, and they definitely got me through some things I would have bowed down to other wise. Other than that, I'm still trying to enjoy it....to the very last day.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Personally, it has had no upside thus far....so December better knock my socks off with the Armageddon or something

Best Answer

Hated it hopefully 2013 will be better

Best Answer

It had it's highlights, like always towards the end of the year, I am looking forward to the new one, everything seems possible, fresh start perhaps?

Best Answer

No, that extra day in February really made it drag!

Best Answer