No.<br />
If I was angry, then I told him so.<br />
I don't play games like that with someone that I care about.

Best Answer

I think If a girl resorted to that, the guy should break up with her. Becuase If every time he did something she didn't agree with or made her upset, THIS is how she'll act? It also shows the lack of maturity and logic she has, the fact that she can't handle when someone makes her upset. It's not like the guy is going to say 'Okay babe, I'm sorry' after he finds out about her cheating. It would be more like "I'm done with you babe" So, she makes the situation a lot worse. It is something I would NEVER ever even think of doing. It's very demeaning, not only to him but to the girl who is putting her body up EASILY for someone she does not know, whether he's popular or not.

Best Answer

Ah, the games children play. I've never been interested in hurting two guys at once by making one jealous and the other one think I like him. Matter of fact, jealousy is a turn off for me. So I wouldn't want to make someone jealous in the first place. <br />
Eventually you'll figure out that the games are for kids, and successful relationships require honest, clear communication.

Best Answer

If ever I'm in a situation where my boyfriend is allowed to kiss the most popular guy in school, whatever we're fighting about is INSTANTLY over while we have a *********. 'nough said.

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer

My bf was the most popular guy at school ;)

Best Answer