Nope.
HojaCaida HojaCaida 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in EP

I did think it would be this way, yes.

Best Answer

nope.. not at all :)

Best Answer

No!!I don't believe anyone suspects how their life will turn out!!!!

Best Answer

I never would have thought I would have achieved what I have in my 31 years. Now I think my time is over; I have been around the world and drank all the wines a half a million times. I could have done better with the past 31 years; Yet what I have done is significant enough. It is time for others to take the reins I control. I am tired of it and it no longer interests me. I want my peace; I have earned it 10 fold. If if give what I hold now it will surly be squandered. I see the end results in advance.

Best Answer

on ep no , in my boring life yes

Best Answer

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be :D

Best Answer

You mean, do I think I'd be a closet tree-hugging pseudo-pagan artist browsing ep Q/A for four straight hours...? I don't think anyone thought that. I imagined myself more as the cold, ruthless type. I suppose I'm still slightly ruthless.

Best Answer

I never had a preconceived idea of where my life would go, so I can say, no. Everyday is a new experience.

Best Answer

Not really, but I can't complain.

Best Answer

i excepted this to be as one of the worse possibilities.

Best Answer

Oh shut up. You're 18-21. That's when you START wondering what you're life is going to be like. You thought you'd be there by now because you had a vague image when you were 12? Ha ha ha. Life is a very long time. You can still get there but you gotta stop being so ******* depressive about it. The more you stop and look back, question and stall, the less you're making your life what you want it to be. Get out there and kill it. Don't "edit" until you're really in it.

Best Answer

Well thanks for that. theres more to it then that, u obviously dont get! and i took that pic a few weeks ago! dumb ****! :) but thanks for the advice, it helped -_-

Best Answer

What does taking the pic a few weeks ago have to do with anything? If you want to argue with me for telling you that you've got your whole life ahead of you, feel free. It's your life and you can be hung up on your future as much as you want. Or you can go make it happen.

Best Answer

Idk u answer ur own question cuz u brought it up! u mentioned my pic idk why? and i said thanks for ur advice.

Best Answer

I... never mentioned your pic. What?

Best Answer