Ferranda Ferranda 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I have, But I didn't come off the pill, I got preggy while taking the pill.. I went to the doctors in August and had my son on Christmas morning. Talk about a quick pregnancy.

Best Answer

Sure, urs was quicker

Best Answer

my wife did yes ! its luck of the draw anyway i think my mom has never smoke drank or done anything to cause fault but i was born with polands syndrome and webbed hand etc,where as the alcoholic 2 doors down had a baby same time that was fine

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Then i think i'm preg. I was having symptoms similar to preg after coming off the pills and thought it was some side effects but wasn't that sure. I took hpt last week and it came back negative. I tested last night and saw a deep and a very fainted line. Could i be preg. Please help!

Best Answer

That line doesnt change color for nothing. Take another test in 2 weeks, agonize til then OR go get a blood test.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

my wife took 7 tests and only 1 had a very small line,the doctor said a line is a line regardless,your pregnant mate,our daughter is now 4 ,the line will get darker if you take another test in a few weeks ,good luck!

Best Answer