nirmalpratik nirmalpratik 22-25, M 17 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not a slap, I got my butt whipped!

Best Answer

plenty..

Best Answer

I was picked up by my hair off the ground in grade 4 in a catholic school by a teacher after a heated exchange on why i should get in trouble after breaking my tooth on a metal pole running from a girl who was chasing me. My year 6 principal hoisted me up to his face by my shirt which did nothing to subdue my loud and adamant condemnation of him.<br />
My father decked me once (honestly i deserved it) Mother was a horror story best left untold<br />
You got me wondering what happened to that indomitable spirit the last ten years now. lol

Best Answer

My parents didn't work like that, good thing for them. As for the teachers, the one who disrespected in class I got fired. Do you know how hard it is to get a teacher fired!?

Best Answer

Yes I tutor several people for biology. And it's not like he made a simple sarcastic remark, he called me an idiot for no reason. I was a sophomore, what if I was suicidal?!

Best Answer

Plus that wasn't his last offence.

Best Answer

We use to hit with the ruler at school, i won't talk about my home life.

Best Answer

Never from my parents. After my mom's injury my step-dad moved a stupid w**** into the house. When I was 14 she made the mistake of slapping me about 10 times in a row. She got a taste of her own medicine.

Best Answer

My parents slapped me once in awhile .. but a teacher never did.

Best Answer

parents are ******* :)

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

Will that a sh it a wash off ?

Best Answer

hell yes...

Best Answer