IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 17 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Community

I had a sixth grade teacher who just loved to put down me and other students. It seemed to be his source of selfesteem. Pretty pitiful.

Best Answer

Not me personally. I had a teacher who was prone to doing that, but he only did it to the jackwagons and ended with, "I hope I am on the jury at your trial, because I know where your future is going."

Best Answer

I had a teacher who enjoyed mocking me in the classroom. He would write physics problems on the white board about me eating x amount of calories then pushing something up a hill but the numbers wouldn't work out and i'd die. I had quite severe anorexia, he thought himself so clever! If I had food on my desk he would swipe it off my desk and eat it. He would explain that I wasn't going to eat it anyways and he didn't want to see the food go to waste. That was not a pleasant class! <br />
I had a sixth grade teacher who was ex military. It was his second year teaching and his first year teaching out west. He didn't understand children and would do things in an attempt to humiliate us, such as sitting in a corner with our nose to the wall saying I am a worthless worm, I apologize for my continued stupidity. He ended up getting fired for hitting a student across the face toward the end of the year. That teacher never really did anything severe to me, but if you missed a few days of school he would make you sit outside the classroom to test if you really wanted to be there or not. He did that to me twice. It wasn't all that fun. <br />
In my grade school we had a principal who believed that the popular kids were the reason why the other kids did something wrong--because they were really victims seeking social acceptance. If some other kid light something on fire, five of us would always be hauled into the office. After a while my mother told the principal she was not to be alone with me and my mother must be present or our lawyer when we spoke. She thought my mother was just posturing so she talked to me alone again, mad about something someone else had done. She was desperate for a confession of guilt. I went home and told my mother, our lawyer came to school with me the next afternoon. The principal never hassled me again. When I graduated high school she came up to me and told me she was so proud I turned myself around and graduated. I don't know what she was talking about... I never really did anything bad. None of my teachers ever took issue with anything I did. Growing up, my principal was the scariest person I knew.

Best Answer

Didn't everyone? There was always at least one @rsehole who shouldn't have been in the job.

Best Answer

for all the time i was at school i can only think of two or three good teachers,i hope its better today

Best Answer

Yep two both women and both should have never been allowed the title

Best Answer

No,I never did - though,of course,some I liked more than others.

Best Answer

My teachers were role models.Besides explaining what was said in books,they supplemented my parents in my upbringing as well.They were also my friends and selfless in their approach to bring the best possible out of me. <br />
May God bless each and every one of them.Amen.

Best Answer

yeah he is a university professor.. He is just a blood sucking parasite not good enough for anything & removing this frustation on students

Best Answer

Most of them.

Best Answer

Yes, my last maths teacher was really arrogant, and used my lacking knowledge in maths to embarrass me by always making me go up to the whiteboard to write.

Best Answer