I really appreciate everyon e's experience, some are..funny..others are..sad. Drink wise people. we all have..our happy..and sad moments. Cheers
pinkspell pinkspell 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Military initiated me into drinking..:| crazy

Best Answer

I got drunk and woke up in a different country on a few occasions. Some places are best visited sober.

Best Answer

I can't remeber anything either except that I ate too much. Oh, drinking I only had a little bit and decided to stay with that.

You mean in my entire life? I can't tell you about that because it wasn't all that exciting, just dumb...

Best Answer

I never tasted alcohol in my life

Best Answer

None that I can remember

Best Answer

first people who say they can not remember (i think) are just fcuked up and stupid necause i always remwmber ni mattr how drunk im. i may not make much sense when i talk, but indo remember. the experkence, my neice was very upset for an aunty on the other side of the family told her she was fat(shes a happy skinny 6 year old) and i had to convince her that she was skinny and tell her that you only get as fat as me by being very sick. and thats okay because she is only like 1/4 related to me. and i got her to eat. finally!!!!!

Best Answer

Me and a friend were shooting pool in a bar and a guy ambled over and started talking to us and he was broke and living out in the parking lot in a trailer. We bought a few pitchers of beer for ourselves and him . Then we gave him $5.00 to go up to the bar and get us another pitcher but he took off with our money so we each found an empty quart bottle of beer , and walked up to his trailer and we both threw our bottles through his window. Then we left and decided that wasn't enough so we did it again.

Best Answer

My drinking usually is halarious, unless with family. then its either a boohoo whoas me crybabby pissy pants crap. or just bloodsport. I tend to usually enjoy myself/others when I drink. Its trying to find my clothes keys, shades the next morning that pains me.

Best Answer