What is this world coming to. No more Hostess chocolate cupcakes ! No way, that cant be. I hope somebody buys this company and put these foods back in market under a different name. Oh well. What do you think. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

When I saw the headline "Hostess Forced to Liquidate" all I could think of was twinkie smoothies....

Best Answer

Yum.

Best Answer

The big winner in all of this the union, they really stuck it to the MAN this time. Of course now they have no jobs. Better to take a pay cut, then be jobless.

Best Answer

I hope this is just an ugly rumour AND it is not at all funny!

Best Answer

Are you kidding?? I love Twinkies, if it's true that is terrible news.

Best Answer

Twinkies was doing a 92 million dollar a year profit. This was another Bain type takeover and pushout of unions as revenge for Obama's victory. The mngmt. waited until Obama won to fire the union. Plus your question is mute. There are already 2 large U.S. buyers interested in Hostess. Did you miss the interviews of Republican execs of several corps that said they would fire workers if Obama won ?

Best Answer

Yes, I know all about this stuff. Read my story, dear Mr President. My question is not mute. It was just casual and wanted to let people in on the news. Anyway............

Best Answer

Some Mexican billionaire is buying it up. People wanting Twinkies will now have to sneak across the border the buy them. Maybe they'll convert the drug tunnels to Twinkies tunnels and use the same distribution network. Buy some weed, cocaine, or Twinkies all at the same source.

Best Answer

I hope so. This world would not be the same.

Best Answer

The 2 buyers are US not Mexican, that was a rumor started by Repubs cuz they wanna blame Mexico for everything again. Racist rumor

Best Answer

If I was the President of "Debbie Cakes" I'd be kickin' ***, taking names, and making deals to get more shelf space at the -markets as we speak.. .

Best Answer

I know. I would for sure.

Best Answer

Oh great I cant wait for the law office commercial.." If you or anyone you know is dying or has died from a Hostess product, please cal!l" You may be entitled to compensation!! lol

Best Answer

movin' to Mexico

Best Answer

I hope.

Best Answer

Liar stop spreading misinformation, the buyers are US

Best Answer

heard it on the news last night

Best Answer