Color sorry
wakko113 wakko113 41-45, M 3 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

Isn't it awesome? I love learning about the brain, especially memory. Our brains form our lives completely. Every sense stems from the brain. You don't feel a cut toe in your toe, you feel it in your brain. Every thought you've ever had builds foundations for how you process new experiences into memories!

Best Answer

Every reaction, whether pain response, emotional, or involuntary program naturally designed is stored in the brain from the first breath we take. Memories built of experiences plus our minds learning new ways to take it in. Our appreciation for beauty or our skills or our set backs, all because of this little ol' nut in our noggins. It blows me away.

Best Answer

I am a psychology major. It facinates me thst scientists are still baffled about things like how doesthe nose tell the brain to smel????

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure we can tell that already. Chemoreceptors? I don't remember how it's spelled. Smell receptors. Sigh. Now I need to go find out more. :)

Best Answer

I think I misunderstood. lol But I still found a nice little "how stuff works" entry about it: http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/human-biology/smell.htm

Best Answer

We live inside our heads

Best Answer

And the little voices tell me whar to do lol

Best Answer