When I was a kid one of those 48 hour blizzards hit the whole state ... temps way below zero ... was woken that winter Saturday morning by dad ... couldn't figure out why it was so cold in the house ... we ran out of fuel ... six of us spent the weekend in the kitchen... the doorway sealed off with blankets the kitchen stove our source of heat ... the only time we left the room was to use the bathroom which we did with speed as it was freezing ... really weird two days ... dad pulled the tv into the tiny kitchen and from the snowy picture there were constant special reports of somebody suppose to call somebody ... ended up 7 people in the state lost their lives that weekend due to exposure caught in their cars having gotten stuck in the snow ... learned new words like hypothermia and the importance of keeping a winter survival kit when traveling the states roads in the winter ... after it was over I remember the neighbor coming in to clean our yard with his loader tractor ... they found out we were without fuel (we had no phone) and a few hours later the fuel truck arrived and our adventure was over

Best Answer

wow................................. that's hell of a mess but still it make us to realize the importance of our loved ones..............

Best Answer

Earthquake. It was 5.4 in Medford , OR., in 1993. It shook the whole house and the concrete was cracking like an egg. THe house began to crack inside the house. It was freaky and I moved out state because of it.

Best Answer

Y u moved 2 another state???

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it a natural disaster, but a tornado did pass within a few blocks of our apartment.

Best Answer

lucky....

Best Answer

1. The guy I was with turned into an alcoholic.
2. The earthqauke scared the **** out of me.
3.I knew if I stayed my life would be a living hell consider we have a kid together.

Best Answer

lightning... struck 6 feet from me, but still felt it.

Best Answer

same as with me 2 dear................... but m still in 1 piece..

Best Answer

yes,hurricane katrina,issac wasen't too bad but s.la got flooded

Best Answer

God help them who r not in between us today...... Aameen

Best Answer

does a forest fire count?

Best Answer

not if u thrown your burning cigarette in there.................

Best Answer

stop ragging on my cooking

Best Answer

only if m invited........................lol............

Best Answer