nirmalpratik nirmalpratik 22-25, M 2 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

Ya, i won the grand prize, i was hoping for the 2nd place which was a decent hoping saddle mine was getting a bit ragedy. But it got me thinking about how every thing that happened that day, if i would have driven myself, if my brother hadn't irritated me running all over the basin, all the little things that got me there at the exact time that i needed to be there for my entry to be the one that was pulled from the box. If i would have gotten there any other time that day someone else would be having a blast on my yamaha grizzly. It's crazy how things in life are controlled by time.

Best Answer

Sorry i have word prediction on and as a irresponsible typer that i am i often neglect my responsababilities i meant roping, it was a roping saddle, i don't have any idea what a hoping saddle would be.

Best Answer

I never play that, but even if I play sometime, never once I have got it in my lifetime!

Best Answer