i started at 11 im 13 now & i go 2 the grocery store 2!!!!

Best Answer

Who didn't? The sooner you learn the better you are (;

Best Answer

I was driving grain trucks on the farm at 11

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

nope they were having a party and their friend left her keys in her convertible mustang and i drove it around the neighborhood without them knowing i was like 13

Best Answer

souds like u had some fun!!!

Best Answer

surprised i got away with it really

Best Answer

only live once right?

Best Answer

Yep, and I drove right into a ditch at our mountain house off of a dirt road (not to mention my little brother was riding in the trunk haha). I was 14 at the time, and I think I still suffer from that head injury haha (I'm almost 18 now)

Best Answer

My parents...never! But my husbands family lived in the country so as soon as we hit the dirt road we always let our kids "drive" on dads lap. The fam has acerage so. On the property we let them play a little.

Best Answer

sounds fun. i member sitting on my dads lap while driving.

Best Answer

My parents were and still are very law abiding. I think if they knew we let the kids do that they would have dropped. Can u keep it a secret. Shhhhhhhh..... (yes the kids loved it when they were little, now its on to dirt bikes and they can really rock)

Best Answer

sure ill keep ur dirty secrets 2 myself >:)

Best Answer

Oh thank u. I have absolutely nothing dirtier than that to keep secret, nothing at all.........well maybe ,bu were talking about driving..so I once wwent into a swapm, yes I did, and that was almost as dirty as my little secrets.

Best Answer

yeah well barley learning 15 though do yeah i rock

Best Answer

im 14 and i drive to the stores now!!!

Best Answer

what you so lucky :(

Best Answer

texas man.

Best Answer