THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Politics

I did of course

Best Answer

Yes! And do shopping for your grocery lol!😃

Best Answer

another sin, I was so proud of you that, you never bought grocery for me with any other money but your own, earnings. I forgive you for everything, simply because, you kept your promise. I do not care what did you do with the other money you made , in other way. That is not HALAL, I don't want them.

Best Answer

Lol😳

Best Answer

You never bought any grocery, you your two daughter and your old mom, lived off on my free AMEX Card. You have feed your 80 year old mother in law only rice, and old potato with MORICH To taste. What she brought herself with from Chittagong. You did not have a dime to pay mortgage, without my rent, you could not even buy snickers for your daughters school. Now you are Sabrina Rohman, owner of Sabrina's Castle? What else you did with Steve Birth Certificates, and my Marriage License, Divorced Decree, Birth Certificates? How much you sold it to Naureen Moin and ASFARUNNESSA RAHMAN for? oops ! then Sherry K Hibbert, aka, Stephen Kazi,wife of Mahusm Hibbert?

Best Answer

Wow! That's mess up!😱

Best Answer

when was there ever an offer???

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha !! you missed out Mr.

Best Answer

?? who are you??

Best Answer

What money? Who's money? Where's the money? UGHHHHH

Best Answer

Yes I did, and squirrelled it away :)

Best Answer

where is it?

Best Answer

Could this question be any more vague?

Best Answer

Why wouldn't I??? Of course I did.

Best Answer

I am still waiting for you to send me the money, her payment is due by January 2014, she own't take a Penny Less than $5000.

Best Answer