Hope

Best Answer

I'm losing something now. It's happening, slowly but it's happening.

Best Answer

Yes Found that one out today

Best Answer

YEZ......and thats why my status always been single!Lol and i dont know until when...LOl

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I sat next to him on the bus one day. He was new at school, and I wanted to befriend him. He was very mysterious, and very attractive. Was the only boy of 2 to ever make my heart pound just from thinking about him. <br />
We slowly became friends, and hung out a little. Sat together at lunch. It was great. And then over the summer, he never replied to an e-mail that I sent him. So I figured maybe he was ignoring me for a reason- about two weeks later, he had a girlfriend. I figured that was why he was ignoring me (while in reality, his computer was broken, which I found out just recently). For two years, a little chat here and there but nothing else.<br />
When that boy got a girlfriend though, I was surprised to find that I was heartbroken. Her name echoed in my head, kept me up late that night. The feeling that I was losing him, it hurt.<br />
Recently, I started talking to his brother. I'm hoping that I can see him and his brother more from now on (his brother is very friendly, so we've hung out recently). Hopefully, I can get back what I never had, and more. <br />
I always look for a reason in things. Hoping that there is a reason that it took me this long to act on our old friendship. 'S all we can do sometimes is just try something new out, so that we have no regrets about what we didn't go for, eh?

Best Answer

I think the 'would-be' dimension of space and time should be the 5th dimension for human beings

Best Answer

There's this whole brilliant land of make believe- how we think a situation might have played out, as well as the multiple ways that it could have gone. The Archives stand tall, I'm all for the belief of this 5th dimension.

Best Answer

The love of my life. I fell in love with someone I didn't know personally, it was love at first sight when I saw him on the airport bench one afternoon. We were in the same high school. I asked him out without even knowing him, we tried to get to know each other but after a month or less I felt that he wasn't really into me so I broke up with him. I've always regretted that. I say I lost what I never had because I actually don't know if he ever liked me. I know I loved him and that he was the love of my life. He died last year and I will never know if I ever mattered to him.

Best Answer

Holy ****. this is quite a story.. so sorry to hear that. how are u handling it?

Best Answer

i don't really know how I'm handling it. I just know I still love that guy and always will. i feel okay though, like I know life goes on :) It's weird though, sometimes I think I should do something about it to be able to really move on, i don't know if it's good to be stuck in this "I will love him forever, he is the love of my life". I don't know. Gosh, I love him though...every time I think of him that's what I'm thinking.

Best Answer

My father.

Best Answer

yes id say youth... i had a shite childhood (sob sob lol)<br />
and been constantly pregnant since i was 17... so yeah i lost my youth as i never really got to experience it

Best Answer

Yea two great marriages

Best Answer

awww thats sad

Best Answer