starship33 starship33 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

My life became less complicated when I left home.

Best Answer

good 4u.

Best Answer

How that could be the ' best answer' is beyond me! You asked a good Q though..... Nice!

Best Answer

I pass the torch to you then....enjoy

Best Answer

Not really. When I was a kid, they could beat me up. If someone slapped my head sideways like they did now, I'd file assault and battery charges....but because I was their child they got to use me to relieve stress.

Best Answer

i appreciated my parents way before that.. i also knew that life was difficult long before i moved out of my parent's house..

Best Answer

I left several times in my youth. Stayed out at eighteen. Appreciate? I was grateful to be independent, and away...

Best Answer

My parents made life hard

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

yes I did and regretted being such a jackass and disrespecting them during my teenage years. My parents struggled just like I do now and I see how hard it is to keep everything together with bills piled high and kids to feed.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Certainly did.

Best Answer

I appreciated my family more with each new hard time we had to overcome. I may not have my parents now but I still have my brothers and grandmother and I appreciate all they do for me and do my best to help them (still working the whole getting out on my own, though. it's kinda hard to do that in college)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer