well then micheal jackson would have been patchy all over and not a consistent color i'm sorry i think he wanted to be white so he bleached his skin the boy had problems

Best Answer

I think he was so mentally unbalanced that he struggled with who he was and became addicted to surgical modifications including the skin bleaching

Best Answer

I think we have more problems to face without hearing about M. jackson's story that goes on and on and on give it a rest

Best Answer

I think that after his death and even while he was alive with all the interviews and shows, its hard to know what was real. The man was a odd so I could see him bleaching his skin. He was a good looking kid when he was younger. youd think somone with all that family and money would have told him to stop.

Best Answer

I believe deep down, Michael really wanted to be white, but he made up a bogus story about having a skin disorder to hide the fact that he was really bleaching is skin, but hey....to each his own!!!<br />
[Deena Monroe]

Best Answer

as Fourandahalfdays said<br />
I believe it was Vitiligo. My little cousin had it. He was brown skinned. not dark but not light either. and he had spots of white all over his hand spreading throughout his body.

Best Answer