Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 17 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Community

There's no such thing as a $*ut. That's just a word for someone who has more sex than you think she should have.

Best Answer

Get a SENSE of humor god.

Best Answer

Sorry, I'm an anointed priest of Ghu, the Great, so I don't need a sense of humor god. Ghu being the alpha and omega and so on. But the word you were discussing is generally used to mean something negative. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with a girl sleeping with whomever she chooses to sleep with. There's nothing negative about being actively female. But I'm sorry if I took your half-@$$ed attempt at humor as a serious question. If you mark any further such attempts with the tag HAAAH I'll remember to laugh. At the posting, I mean, instead of at you.

Best Answer

No...I just can't do that. My heart get's involved, wants to make it so much more.

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

I prefer to see myself as a person in the pursuit of happiness.

Best Answer

LOL okay XD

Best Answer

Yes, but I was rejected.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

Take the word Life off your question.<br />
then my answer's often!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

yes I did but was rejected for eating a brownie wait that's my other excuse , let me think about this

Best Answer

Bwahahahahahhahaha XDDD

Best Answer

I think now that was the reason I was accepted ...lol for eating the whole troop of brownies

Best Answer

To be "his" ****?! yes! lol

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

hahaha *hugs*

Best Answer

Hick life

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

I'm a doer, not a choser.

Best Answer

Kinky..

Best Answer

Yup, I do those too.

Best Answer

No, too concerned about my sexual health for that.

Best Answer

Best Answer

There is no **** life.

Best Answer

Oh what a borefest gtfo.

Best Answer

gtfo? Oh, I thought you meant in general...there is no **** life in general. Granted there are people who are promiscuous, but they are not *****. There is a rhyme to every reason my friend.

Best Answer

The word **** is just a word used to identify people we don't understand. Just another category

Best Answer

Go away you bore me and bring boredom to a fun topic, get a SENSE of humor, dry as a sponge.

Best Answer

No, I bring reason into your life. One-eyed cowboy :)

Best Answer

By the way, I am water...therefore...I my sponge soaks in to me and: spongebob I be :) am I fun now!

Best Answer